Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's been a little while since I wrote anything so i thought I would sit here and try to think of something interesting to tell you all.


Just to update you on the puppies first. They are now all up and running around. They are very playful and love having visitors to play with. I have decided to keep Summer and start showing again. She has the waggiest tail of them all and has already learnt where she has to go to the toilet, well males are always longer to learn, aren't they?

The family who have picked Ollie have said they may show him too, so it will be brother and sister battling it out in the ring.

I remember when I had to wait to collect the mum of my puppies when she was a puppy after seeing her. It seems such a long time, but as the saying goes, take advantage of the peace and quiet because once they arrive you have to have eyes in the back of your head.

As I've not shown any dogs for a while, I am out of touch with the show scene and where they hold ringcraft classes. If anyone knows can they let me know please?

Apart from the constant work the puppies require, the house is quite quiet now. Lou went back to Portsmouth Uni on Thursday to start her last year. She did forget a few things which she has asked me to post to her, but we managed to fit all her stuff into my small car. What a change from the first year when we needed two cars to take everything down and then at the end of her second year when it took two trips to collect everything. Let's hope she doesn't buy too many clothes or I may need to hire a van to bring her back next June.

Last night was the first time in ages that I had the house all to myself. Usually, if one of my daughters is staying out the other is home but now that Lou is in Portsmouth, if Amy is out then it's only me. The plan was for Amy to have friends come back here after they had gone to a party, but a text at 11.30 last night informed me of the change of plan and that she would be staying out instead of her friends staying here. I must say it was very quiet, well it would have been if it wasn't for the puppies running around the room most of the night and me running after them trying to keep them from going behind the TV.

Well I had better go and get some shopping as we have hardly any food in the house. Not too sure where I'll go yet but let's hope they have some cream cakes left, I fancy treating myself.

No comments: