Sunday, December 03, 2006

Apologies Needed?

This time last month Plymouth Argyle were 7th in the Championship League now they have dropped to 11th. Southampton, on the other hand, were 10th and have moved up to an impressive 5th place. After just watching highlights of the Southampton/Hull game on TV I've come to the conclusion that they are playing a lot better than Plymouth and their placing is deserved.
On saying that, this is just a sticky patch Argyle are going through, after all you can't be good all of the time, and I'm convinced they will be back up nearer the top before too long, they could even get to the playoffs if they can recapture the form they were showing at the beginning of the season.
I was going to apologise to Southampton supporters for my last post, but I think that would be a bit too premature, so I'll save that for another day, not that I think I will need to.

1 comment:

J.J said...

I found you via Gordon's link. Another female football fan, we do the same job and we are the same age so I just had to say hello!

"Hello!"