Friday, March 30, 2007

Psychology, University, Memories


I've just come from 'The Cure is Worse Than The Disease' Blog and it took me back to my University days. It's written by a Social Worker in Southern New Jersey, US and is full of interesting facts and research used in psychology. If the workings of the human mind interest you then go take a look.

----------------------------------------



Before you do go take a look at one of the research pieces we covered in my psychology lectures. I found this both interesting and frightening when I watched it and it caused a lot of discussion amongst the students. It is about an Iowa schoolteacher who, the day after Martin Luther King Jr. was murdered in 1968, gave her third-grade students a first-hand experience in the meaning of discrimination. It's very powerful. A Class Divided

1 comment:

Phillip Hodak said...

Geez, thank you so much for putting an article up about my blog. Also for the comment. I've been doing this since January and don't get many comments. It's great that I'm finally getting some "blogger friends." BTW, England is a nice place, went there to visit a couple years ago. Sorry to hear about all of your contry's troubles with the sailors who were taken captive...since it's kind of blowback from what we've been up to over here.