Saturday, June 27, 2009

More Thought Needed

Have you ever got yourself into a situation you wish you never? Well I am in one of those now. Not only do I wish I never got myself into it but I’m asking myself why I got myself into it in the first place. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Short lived and easy. Unfortunately it’s not been short lived and not always easy and now it’s almost impossible to get out of.


You would think I would know better at my age but I seem to have made the same mistake only usually reserved for young people in their teens. Those young ones who still have spots and hang out in the local park. The ones who wait outside the shop for an adult who is willing to buy them a cheap bottle of cider.

It seems the saying live and learn is not only for the younger generation but for me too.

No comments: