Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I Never Knew That

Did you know?

Men with more testosterone make smooth talkers. A UK study found that regular injections of the male hormone made men more articulate, persuasive and fluent.

Acidic fruits and alcohol (except processed liquors) give semen a pleasant and sugary taste

75% of women say they have faked an orgasm at least once

Only about 10%-20% of all women can actually achieve orgasm through penetration alone. The other 80%-90% require some sort of external stimulation.

Weird News..

A vibrating sex toy was mistaken for a bomb. The entire Mackay Airport in Queensland was closed down for nearly an hour because of it.The alarm was raised by cafeteria manager Lynne Bryant, whose staff was cleaning the tables when they noticed a strange humming noise coming from a rubbish bin.While the police was calling in bomb experts, a passenger came forwards to identify the contents of the package. The unidentified passenger forgot his bag after dinner.

2 comments:

kenwahfu said...

75% of women say they have faked an orgasm at least once

Only about 10%-20% of all women can actually achieve orgasm through penetration alone. The other 80%-90% require some sort of external stimulation.
My comment:-
I don`t think its correct to fake orgasm.Its cheating on your spouse. Why not teach him to get the correct point to achieve orgasm.
I agree women need some sort of stimulation on her sensitive area so as to have great effect on orgasm.

kenwahfu(health+harmony=prosperity)
http://healthyrecipes2you.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

great reading thanks