Thursday, August 09, 2007

Relax or Excite?


I can't quite believe the sun is still shinning. It can't last much longer, after all we have the balloon fiesta here in Bristol this weekend so it has to rain. Not that I want it to of course, but that's the way of the world we live in, nothing stays the same forever.

It is nice for all those who have time off work. It is time for them to enjoy themselves, relaxing or having some excitement, whatever does it for them. Let's just hope they don't over do it and need another week off after this one to recover.

Another good thing about the sun is, things are always better, or seem better, when it is shinning. I know I was smiling more today, not sure if that has anything to do with the sun or just that we are half way through the week and the weekend will soon be here again.

Anyway, I haven't got the week off so I had better go to bed or it will be another late start for me in the morning.

No comments: