Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Cat Nap

It's time to go back to college for my daughter tomorrow. She's been home for the Easter holidays, as was my other daughter, but she went back to Uni last Saturday. Her return had to be timed just right so as not to miss the F1 or the football. I think she arrived just in time for kick off. It will be nice to have the house to myself for at least a couple of hours each day, apart from the dogs and cats who will be here with me.

We've not had to get up early at all during the time my daughter has been off but tomorrow we will have to set alarms to wake us. She has my alarm in her room because I sleep through it. Once I'm asleep that's it, not even an earth quake could wake me.

When my daughter came back from Uni, she banned the cats from her room due to them moulting and also waking her early in the morning to play. Now they have decided that they will sleep in my room, on my bed. They are friendly cats and don't wake me up early, they may try but I haven't noticed, so that's not a problem. What is a problem is the fact that I am allergic to them. They make my eyes itch and swell and make me sneeze continuously. Why let them in? I hear you thinking. Well they are clever cats and can open my bedroom door, so I have tried to make sure they are out of the house at night now the weather has got a lot warmer. I'm not too sure what I'll do next winter, I can't see them out in the cold.
I'll add a picture here when I can catch them on my bed. As I said they are clever cats and as soon as they hear me coming up the stairs they jump off the bed and all I see is them coming out of my room.

No comments: