Saturday, April 14, 2007

Footballing Dilemma


Ummm. I have a bit of a dilemma today. It's the FA cup semi-finals and Watford are playing Man United. Now, as you will know, if you've read past blogs, Watford beat Plymouth Argyle in the last round so who do I support in today's game?


If Watford win and then go on to triumph in the final, at least I could say 'We got beat by the best team'. But as we were the better players on the day when we met with Watford it could be a very bitter blow if Watford do go on to pick the cup up. I think I'll have a vodka and see if I can decide then.


As I write Plymouth are 1-0 up against Luton, oh they just scored again, 2-0 now. It's too late for us to get into the play offs but Southampton have a good chance if they recapture the form they found against Wolves when they put 6 past Matt Murray and conceded none! Unfortunately they are 1-0 down to Birmingham as I write and 5 points off the top 6. Maybe the half time talk from manager George Burley will put a bit more spring into their step and the ball into the back of Birmingham's net.


No comments: