Saturday, April 07, 2007

Monitor - You've Got to be Joking!

It's surprising what you can find on the internet.
Last night at the pub I was chatting to a friend and part of our discussion was regarding information you can find out about someone on the net.
I had forgotten all about it until I received an email from him with links to all he had found out about me!
I decided to see what scandal I could uncover about him and I put his name into google. Five minutes into my search and nothing on my friend but I did come up with this.
I was wondering what had happen about this investigation and to be honest I was quite shocked when I saw that some of the people on there haven't been placed on the sex offenders register. What is the point of catching them if there is no way to monitor them after?

No comments: