Thursday, May 17, 2007

Could It Be Possible?


Are these related?

Some times I wonder if I am part of the same race as some of the people I come across via the internet.

After reading This blog, I followed the link to This video. After watching the video I clicked on to a news story on the BBC news site. Then I started to wonder if the two different items could be related in some way.

The man in the video has obviously been some kind of victim at the hands of a woman before and the woman in the BBC story certainly has the capability to cause someone to be a victim.

A transcript of a very small part of the video reads:

''A feminine, dutiful, spirit filled, head of the spirit filled woman, will know what her role and position is and simply take it without any problem at all. Woman like that are a blessing to have around''.

Try and guess what the video is about before you click and come back and let me know if you were right.

Oh, and don't forget to click on the link to the very amusing blog I 'borrowed' the video from.

No comments: