Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Bored - Originally posted 04/12/05

Right time for a change I think. Been bored and slightly pissed off with it for a while now and I think a change would be good. I got some advice about it from my best mate and she thinks the same, so its not only me being irrational or impractical, as I thought it may have been. I got the week off so plenty of time to look and see what I need/want and how I can brighten it up a little, well a lot I hope.

One thing my friend said to me will be my quote of the week, 'if you are not happy with it, change it' and she is right. There is nothing stopping me from changing it, something I should have done a while ago. I can't believe I have been sat here for so long bored with it, making excuses not to change it. No more excuses, it's got to change, the sooner the better.

I did make a start last night, with the help of someone who don't realise they helped me, and now I just got to carry on until I am happy with the result. I know it may not be easy, well you do get a little used to things that feel comfortable, safe even, and so it may take some time for me to get used to the idea of change and the change itself. but that's not going to stop me.

No better time then now to carry on with it, so bye for now and next time I write on here I should be a little happier with it.

No comments: