Saturday, June 24, 2006

Dating Perverts


I’ve just been looking on one of the internet dating sites and wonder how many men think us women are thick.

The amount of men who have obviously lied about their age and think us ladies won’t notice is disturbing. Do these men really think they will be able to keep up the lie if they arranged to meet up with any of the women? Ummmm I don’t think so.

I could, at this point name and shame and even post their photos on here, but I’m not that cruel, well not today anyway.

And it’s not just dating sites where men lie. I joined a site called WAYN the other day. For those of you who don’t know, it’s a site where you are supposed to be able to get information about places you are going to visit.

There was a man on there whose profile said he was 35 and his photo looked as if he could be 35. We got chatting and he turned out to be 52 and the photo was 20 years old. His excuse? Well he said no one wanted to chat to a 52 year old. I got news for him; No one wants to chat to a liar!!!

Don’t get me wrong, I know there are some nice people out there and I have made some good friends while surfing the net, but I wish the liars and perverts would stay away from me. Ah perverts I hear you saying to yourself, she didn’t mention them before. Well that’s a subject for another day and then I may be posting the actual chat up lines they use. (Far too rude for this post).
Yes I know there are some women just as bad as some of the men, or so I have been told. I just wish everyone would tell the truth, and then everyone would know where they stood and who they are stood with

No comments: