Saturday, June 10, 2006

Its like sorting your head out - from 01/05/06


I've just spent the last hour or so sorting through my wardrobe. The end result is a large bag of clothes to take to the charity shop, jeans that are too big since I lost lots of weight and many skirts that I have no use for now. Most of the skirts I have only worn a couple of times so I am sure someone, somewhere will be able to put them to better use than I can now.

Buying new clothes can be difficult if you are not sure what occasion you are buying them for and who will be seeing you in them. For work I usually wear jeans but I think I would like a change and wear something more suited to my job. Not too sure what but I am sure if I think about it long enough I will be able to go and buy a whole new look and completely change the image my work colleagues and clients have when they look at me.

Well I had better get back to the ironing, no one else is going to do it.

No comments: