Monday, June 05, 2006

Practice - Originally posted 27/11/05

Well I have learnt one thing this weekend and that is I need practice, and lots of it. Out of the 4 of us that were there, I was the worse. There was one other who wasn't very good too and we have decided we will practice together. We are not sure when we will because we are both busy people, him more than me, but if we want to improve our performance we will have to get together at least once a week.
I used to be good at it, but now, because I don't do it enough, only about once a month, I am not so good. I think if I did it at least once a week, although more would be good, I will be up to the standard I was a few years ago. It may be good to find someone else to practice with as well, so then if he is busy at least I can still do it.

No comments: