Tuesday, June 06, 2006

We Can Do It, Can't We? - Originally posted 06/12/05



We will know in three days time and I can't wait. The apprehension is killing me, like when I had to wait for the Christmas morning I knew I was getting a Tiny Tears doll. Will the wait be worth it or will disappointment set in and depression take over the whole body making even the easiest of tasks difficult to carry out? Will it be a Friday best forgotten or will it seem like someone from up above is looking down on us? (Umm, not sure who the one above will be though). What ever the result on Friday turns out to be, I know it will be something I have been planning for and even looking forward to.

I have two plans of action, depending on the outcome of Friday, and both involve getting very drunk, not that unusual for a Friday I know, but this time I will have a good reason. Will I be dancing for joy or will I be sat drowning my sorrows? Only time will tell and that time is fast approaching.

I know, only a couple of my friends will have the slightest idea of what I am on about, but I think this time Lou will guess in one, it usually takes her two or three guesses to work out the meaning behind my blogs.


No comments: