Friday, June 09, 2006

The workings of a man's mind - from 08/01/06

While looking on the net for a site that may help me to understand how men's minds work, thats if anyone does, I came across a book which I feel would be interesting while informative. I thought I would let all you women out there share the info I found, cause unless you are a sex changed female, you won't have a clue how they work either.

The book is called 'He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys'

Author: Greg Behrendt (note a man wrote it)

About the book:
He's Just Not That Into You is provocative, hilarious, and, above all, intoxicatingly liberating. It deserves a place on every woman's night table. It knows you're a beautiful, smart, funny woman who deserves better. The next time you feel the need to start "figuring him out," consider the glorious thought that maybe He's just not that into you. And then set yourself loose to go find the one who is.

I'll let you know how they work when I've read the book.

No comments: